logo

  Tel:  571-777-8494   

 Cell :  703-887-8892   

Health insurance

you have Insurance we will file your primary insurance claims. We ask you to pay the deductible, co-insurance, or co-payment at the time of service.

Deductible   is the amount you must pay out of your pocket before the plan will pay for services. For example, if you have a $500 annual deductible, you will have to pay for the first $500 worth of medical services you receive each year.

Co-payment is a set dollar amount you pay for each visit to the doctor, each prescription that you fill, etc. 

Coinsurance is Your share of the cost for a service you receive. This is usually a percentage. For example, if your coinsurance is 20% for a doctor office visit, you pay 20% of the total charges, and your insurance pays the remaining 80%.  You would pay either a co-payment or a coinsurance for a benefit—not both.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Accepted Insurance Plans:” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%2316208c” google_fonts=”font_family:Droid%20Serif%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:700%20bold%20regular%3A700%3Anormal”][vc_empty_space 0=””][vc_column_text 0=””]We Participate in most Insurance plans. Please check if your insurance is listed below:[/vc_column_text][items_list type=”simple” animation=”0″ additembutton=”” read_more=”0″][items_list type=”simple”][item icon=”check”]Aetna[/item][item icon=”check”]Anthem[/item][item icon=”check”]Carefirst VA[/item][item icon=”check”]Cigna[/item][item icon=”check”]Cigna Health spring[/item][item icon=”check”]Corvel[/item][item icon=”check”]Evergreen[/item][item icon=”check”]Humana[/item][/items_list][items_list type=”simple” animation=”0″ additembutton=”” read_more=”0″][items_list type=”simple”][item icon=”check”]Innovation Health, Aetna[/item][item icon=”check”]Medicaid VA[/item][item icon=”check”]Medicaid DC[/item][item icon=”check”]Medicaid MD[/item][item icon=”check”]Medicare[/item][item icon=”check”]Multiplan[/item][item icon=”check”]United Healthcare[/item][item icon=”check”]VA Health Network[/item][/items_list][vc_column_text 0=””][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space 0=””][vc_custom_heading text=”SELF PAY” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%2316208c” google_fonts=”font_family:Droid%20Serif%3Aregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:700%20bold%20regular%3A700%3Anormal”][vc_column_text 0=””]If you have no Insurance or you prefer to pay out of pocket, We offer affordable prices for our services. This price list is for Self-pay or patients who do not have Insurance.   Medical exams (Office visits) and Tests:

  • Preventive care visit
    $125
  • Preventive care visit with Lab test
    $250
  • New Patient sick Visit
    $125
  • Established patient Visit
    $85
  • Sick visit with Comprehensive lab tests
    $250
  • Immigration Medical Exam
    $250
  • FAA Flight Physical (Aviation Med exam)
    $150
  • DOT Physical for a commercial driver license (CDL Medical Certificate)
    $80
  • Electrocardiogram,  ECG (EKG)
    $50
  • Tuberculin Skin Test (PPD Test) for TB
    $50
  • Urine Pregnancy Test
    $15
  • Urinalysis, dipstick Test
    $15
  • Blood sugar Checkup, Fingerstick glucose
    $10
  • We ask you to pay at the time of service. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, and Checks.

 

[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space 0=””][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=””][vc_column 0=””][vc_empty_space 0=””][vc_separator 0=””][vc_empty_space 0=””][/vc_column][/vc_row]