[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Dr. Tesfaye Tetemke has USCIS Civil Surgeon Designation to perform Immigration Medical Examination. We follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Instructions to complete your Immigration medical examination. The Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record (USCIS Form 1-693) is used to report results of the medical examination.
When you come to your appointment for the immigration medical examination please bring the following:
- A Valid government-issued photo ID (Passport or driver’s license).
- Your Vaccination records.
- Means of payment: Cash or credit card
- Other relevant records such as TB treatment and chest x-ray reports, if available.
During your visit the Civil Surgeon will explain to you about the Immigration Medical Examination, required Immunizations, TB Skin Test and Lab tests, and will do the following:
- Verify your identity by requiring a valid Government-issued ID
- Perform initial Medical exam including history and Physical exam
- Review of your Vaccination and other relevant records
- Administer or order required vaccinations
- Administer Tuberculin Skin Test (TST) or order blood test for TB
- Schedule a return visit for reading the TST in 48–72 hours
- Draw or Order blood test for syphilis (RPR)
- Collect or Order urine Test for Gonorrhea (Urine NAAT for GC)
- Schedule a chest X-Ray, only If required
- Ask You to sign the Applicant’s Certification Part of the Form I-693.
- Provide you the completed Form I-693 for USCIS use and a copy for your records.